I tried this for the first time and I can't get it going. I see the dialog
box and enter all the parameters (I actually tried the default after it
didn't work with my params)

A whole lot of "something" happens, but when it's done with all the status
bar updates, I get nothing. I launched it while in the PCB lib editor.

I'm using 99SESP6.

Tony