From: Bagotronix Tech Support [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2001 7:47 PM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: [PEDA] opening Orcad DSN into Protel 99SE

Hello, all:

I am trying to open an Orcad DSN file into Protel 99SE with no success.  The
message I get is:

Error reading Orcad Cache!
Try to Cleanup Cache first!

Any idea what that means and how to work around it?  Or is this another
Protel advertised "feature" that doesn't really work?

I don't know what version of Orcad was used to create the DSN file, and I
cannot find out (there is no one to ask).

Best regards,
Ivan Baggett
Bagotronix Inc.
website:  www.bagotronix.com