"Mark W. Lund" wrote:

> In the power supply business we like to
> be able to change the width of the traces
> depending on how much current they are
> carrying.  Is there any way to autoroute
> such a beast, or are we stuck with the
> same width for any node?

You can put different current nets into different
net classes.  Now, this doesn't take care of the current
between two nodes of a net, it will be the same width
for the entire net.  But, you can certainly have a signal
net class, which will route with a narrow trace, and then
have several net classes for low, medium and high currents.
The autorouter will follow these requirements to the
best of its ability.

Jon