I don't know whether this is good or bad or no effect. I see the list price on Protel
is now up to $7995!! Also I guess the stock is doing well in the Aussie Exchange, so
they have lots of cash to fund even MORE acquisitions and add MORE bloated hi-brow
management layers. (Gosh doesn't that sound familiar-I worked through a merger at my
company, and now a year later they are eliminating the founder's name from the
corporate name and logos.)

I just hope that Altium will fix the too-frequent GPFs, simulator lockups, and
annoying redraw bugs. Hey, I'm entitled to my fantasies. :-)