My only concerns for the Protel namebrand being diluted and migrated into
one package with Accel under the Altium Brand name.    It makes abosolutely
no sense to have overlapping products with the lowest price product being
superiour.   As an example  Cadence will use Orcad ( an excellent, but not
profitable product for Cadence) to get a saleman in the door then sell
Cadence (more expensive) package.   We have already seen some migration of
the Accel product into Protel with the Auto RFQ which went over like a lead
balloon. Accel has alot of useless addon like this ( added at a cost).   I
am not bucking progress, but it was the Protel namebrand that made this
comapny reach the levels where it is today.  This is like PADS changing
thier most recognized name, or Kleenex becoming nosewipes.   I credit Mr.
Nick Martin for building his company into a world class  software
compititor. I trust he knows what he is doing or the major stockholders do.

Mike Reagan
EDSI
Frederick MD