From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2001 7:58 AM
To: proteledaforum
Subject: [PEDA] Protel 99 cannot auto-route BGA components

I have been unable to autoroute a 10 layer design which has 2 fine grid BGA
packages. Protel support has not been able to assist me and has cause a 3
MONTH delay of this design. Protel's auto-router simply locks-up or does not
initialize. The autorouter give no reason for the problem and Protel is
either unwilling or unable to address the problem. Therefore, I am under the
impression that there is a major software problem with respect to the
autorouter and BGA components. Has anyone else seen this problem? If any
other user has had this problem or know of a fix, PLEASE contact me
([EMAIL PROTECTED]). Thanks you for any feedback.

Loop.
Posted from Association web site by: Gerard Vanderloop