From: Wolfgang [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2001 8:37 AM
To: 'Protel EDA Forum'
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Importing PADS

www.rsi-inc.com make a PADS to Protel converter, which is fully supported.

Wolfgang

-----Original Message-----
From: Owain May [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tue, Aug 14, 2001 02:39a
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: [PEDA] Importing PADS

I'm trying to import a PADS PowerPCB V3.5 layout file into Protel, but all I
get is a couple of the components and a few nets plus a load of errors. The
errors I'm getting are all roughly the same, although I can't find "CRLF" in
the ASCII file at all.

Error Loading Footprint  :CR10NR
Expected number in line: 2793 at position 0 and found this: **CRLF**
Expected integer in line: 2793 at position 0
Expected integer in line: 2793 at position 0
Expected integer in line: 2793 at position 0

I can import V2.1 files with no problem. The Knowledge Base says that V3.5
files should also work.

Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks,
Owain