You can add split areas to an existing plane (Design|Split Planes...  and
then assign the plane/net and place the outline tracks).  You may be best
re-assigning the existing plane's net beforehand, depending on the required
geometry of the split.

It usually helps to select the relevant nets, and have them in different
colours, whilst placing the boundary tracks.

Regards

Andy Gulliver