Are you sure it's not an Autocad "issue"?  I have never had good success
with bringing anything DXF into Autocad.  That is one of those features that
Autocad doesn't really want to support, but they can't leave it out because
it's an important item on marketing material.

When I say "never had good success", that doesn't mean complete failure.
The problem is that Autocad is too picky about DXF entities and their
position in the DXF file.  Rather than accept everything that's good, it
throws away everything at the first thing it doesn't like.  Well, at least
Autocad LT95 does (that's what I have).  A workaround I have used in old
times with Protel 3.X DXF output is:

1)  When in Autocad, create a new blank drawing.
2)  Draw one line.
3)  Delete that line.
4)  Import the DXF.

This workaround was used to get Autocad LT95 to load the Protel 3.X DXF
without choking on it.  You might try to see if it works to import your DXF
without rotating part text.  It probably won't work, but with modern
software, you never know until you try it!

Best regards,
Ivan Baggett
Bagotronix Inc.
website:  www.bagotronix.com