Hi,

The best way to customize Protel's menu, toobars and shortcuts is to create
special server for it.
This server hasn't got any DLL but it has resouces described in special file
and installation file.
If you customize resource manually you can lose chamges after crash. If you
use server you need just install server tp restore all changes.
I have a good example of this server but it has a few Russian letters. Also
I have written big article about this problem for Russian users.
Is anybody interested in it?

Best regards,
Yuri V.Potapoff
technical expert
Rodnik Software, Inc.
1 Nakhimovsky ave., bldg.1, Moscow, 113556 Russia
Phones: +7 (095) 113-2688; +7 (095) 113-7001
Fax:    +7 (095) 317-9754
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.rodnik.ru