Andrew J Jenkins wrote:

> One thing that I didn't see in your post...Have you changed magnification levels, to
>see if it's not just an artifact? (one would suspect you have, but one must also be
>sure)

Yes, I've seen this on at least one of our systems running Protel.  When certain
magnification
levels are used, really odd things happen, especially to fills.  They get wrapped
around
and show up on the wrong side of one of the borders.  What I mean is that if the
fill really is from the middle of the screen and off to the right, it will show up
going
from the left to the middle, instead.  Changing to a lower zoom level makis it show
up correctly.  I assume this is some sort of video driver compatibility issue.

Jon