I never bother dealing with the spam artists themselves.
If they use various commercial services as their web hosts,
mail hosts, SMTP servers, atc. I send email to their [EMAIL PROTECTED]
address asking that they stop heling the spam artists to do their
dirty work.  I have gotten a number of complimentary letters
back syaing they were unaware of the activities, or such, and
that the account has been terminated.  This doesn't always
work, and if a company has their own web/mail host, it is a
lot harder to do anything.  It may still be possible to get whoever
is handling smtp servers for them to cut them off, or get their
domain address deactivated for net abuse, but that is much harder.

Jon