I found two small problems with P99 SP5 recently.

1.  When generating Gerbers, the 'dot' on the small letter 'i' is missing,
although it is clearly visible in the display.  I went back and examined a
few existing boards, and the dot is missing on all of them.  This shows up
clearly on the impoorted Gerber files, as well as on Gerber films produced
through photoplotters.  (I noteced it because I also use gerber files to
produce artwork for instrument panel labels.)

2.  I could not correctly import a DXF file created by other software to PCB.
I noticed P99 said 'scaling document by 6.4E19' which seemed to be a rather
extreme scaling factor!  It then said something to the effect of 'document
primitives outside workspace' and I got a blank document.  (no surprise.)
Does anyone know how it decides to do a rescaling, and where it gets the
factor from?

Thanks,

Jon