Hi guys

can anyone explain this simple problem for me?

On my current board i have several polygon fills for different grounds eg
Gin Gout etc.  All of the polygons pour over fine except one which point
blank refuses to play ball.  It won't even draw the outlines around pads,
the polygon just dissappears like the net name is incorrect (remove dead
copper is on).
I have checked and double checked the net names but they are right. it does
this even if there are no other polygons on the board.

I have even tried removing all unnecessary rules etc.

anyone else had problems like this?

Rich Thompson