Hello everybody,

we have some problems when pouring polygons.

On our multilayer board the top and bottom layer should be connected to GND.
For that purpose we have placed polygons on both layers.
The polygons are connected to the GND net.
The pads should be surrounded by arcs.
Grid Size = 0.2 mm, Track Width = 0.22 mm

When protel is pouring the polygon, we have rectangles around some pads.
Also we have rectangular openings in the polygon itself!

We have tried to fix the problem by using a different track sizes / track
width.
Some of the problems disappeared - but not all.

Does anybody knows how to get rid of that problem?
(We are using Protel 99SE SP6).

Thanks, Florian