This may sound like a silly question, but are there any pads connected to
the relevant net on the same layer as the polygon?  Try pouring with remove
dead copper off and do a visual check for connections to pads (it might even
be down to there being few pads on the net, in a tight corner where the
connection rule doesn't let the pads connect to the polygon...).

Regards (and apologies if appropriate!)

Andy Gulliver