Open the "Print Preview" menu under the CAMTASTIC 2000 "File" dropdown
menu, and uncheck the box labeled "Print Page Info Header".  This action
turns off the info line completely.

As to why it prints in the middle of the page - it doesn't on my setup.  I
can only surmise that it is a quirk caused by your printer driver, the size
of the paper selected, and/or the scaling factor you are using to print.

Regards - Harry

At 11:55 AM 9/10/01 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi everyone,
>Does anyone know how to move/remove  the credit text from the Camtastic
>printouts? I tried to use the printouts to check my Gerbers and "CAM
>products 2000(TM): file name" is printed right in the middle of my
>plots.  It would be nicer if it were along the border.
>TIA
>Mark
snip