-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Sumner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2001 8:03 AM

Does anyone know a simple way to find single pin nets on the pcb?  I want
to find named nets that have only one pin. I can (and do) export the
netlist from the pcb and look at it, and I really should write a simple
program to do this, but it would be nice if protel could give me a list of
single pin nets. I could probably do it on the schematic using the erc, but
then I would have to put a no erc on all unused pins. That would be a pain
because I do a lot of pin swapping (fpga's are great!) to simplify routing.
Any ideas?

thanks,
Richard