here's a script:

one can download perl for windoze from www.activestate.com... you may also
need the microsoft installer (msi).....

I would imagine that the perl script might look something like this:

#!C:\perl\bin\perl

print "\n\nProtel single pin net report v1.0\n\n";

#usage: C:\> perl this_script.pl protel_netlist.txt > results.txt

while(<>)
{
        #concatenate each line in one single string including new-lines
        $line .= $_;
}

#squash the packaging section of the netlist
#(things in square brackets)
$line =~ s/\[.+\]//gs;

#get each net that begins with an open paren
@nets = split(/\(/, $line);

#shift off the first null net from above split
shift @nets;

#iterate through each net in the @nets list
foreach $net (@nets)
{
        #sqaush the net name
        $net =~ s/(.+)\n//m;
        $net_name = $1;    #save the net name

        $net =~ s/\)$//s;  #squash the ending paren for giggles

        #split the nets on newline/carriage returns
        @net_pins = split(m/\n/m, $net);

        #print if the number of nets split above is less than 2
        print "Single pin: @net_pins on Net $net_name\n" if $#net_pins < 2;
}

#done

$count = $#nets + 1;

print "\n\nSearched $count total nets\ndone.\n";