From: Richard Sumner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2001 10:36 AM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: Re: [PEDA] single pin nets

I tried that, it finds all unconnected pins (which I have a lot of) and
did  not find a named net with only one connection (just a net name on only
one unused pin).  The single pin net does appear in the netlist (generated
from the pcb), so it isn't flagged as an unconnected pin.

thanks,
Richard

At 11:58 AM 9/18/2001 Tuesday, you wrote:
>Richard,
>This might get you what you want... go to Design | Rules | Other, add
>"unconnected pin constraint" with a scope of Whole Board.  Then on Tools |
>DRC, check "unconnected pins", & you'll get a list of violations for pins
>that have no connecting tracks.
>
>Dwight Harm
>Trax Softworks, Inc.

Cheesecote Mountain CAMAC