From: Brian Guralnick [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2001 4:08 PM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Win2k Virtual Memory bug

    Admin is not good enough.  Admin means the Administrator can do anything
with the
HD.  This however, does not give Win2K permission to do whatever it wants
with the
HD.  Adding 'SYSTEM' to the permission list allows the OS to add & remove
system
files, like cache, web temp, swap file, & others.  The system is also needed
for when
others use the computer besides the Administrator.  Remember, the OS still
needs to
access the page file while others with lower privileges are logged on.  It
was the
same with NT4.

Brian Guralnick