Dwight Harm schrieb:

> Only schematic pages that are open when you hit "Update Schematics" will be
> changed.  I think it's always been like that.  I also found that "Update
> parts in Cache" only affected the open schematic pages, at least after I was
> in this 'partially updated' state.

 < -- snip -- >

Dwight,
        I noticed one more behavior: "Update Schematics" will only work wenn the
schematics are open while I do the changes in the in the library. So in my
expirience.
        I do not know wether it have something to do with the Problem that started this
tread. And sorry I have no workaround for it. I just look at my schematic while
updating, and if there are no changes, I change the color of the symbol in the
Library, update it, look if it changes everywhere in schematic, change it back
and update it again. Crazy, but works for me.

Waldemar