On 01:32 PM 20/10/2001 -0700, Ray Mitchell said:

>Is there a macro recorder available for Protel 99SE?
Ray,

On some installations there is a Macro Maker - see what you have under
File|New and then click the Wizards tab.

I just looked on the machine I am at just now and it is not there.  But I
am sure I saw it on a installation on a clients computer recently  and
thought "that's right I had forgotten about that".  I think, from memory,
that the single line help said something about it being a recorder.  Before
I saw this last week I would have said "no, there is no recorder facility".

 From memory I see to think that it may supposedly be for Schematic only
(but this memory may be wrong).

I would guess that it may be an install option - or an add-on included with
the CD-ROM.  I do not think it is a third party add-on.  But if no-one else
can advise I will try to remember to look on Monday at the clients computer
and figure out where it came from.  I have never used it.

You can create macros using the Client Basic language, which allows for
quite powerful macros.  I have also had some success in the past automating
with one of the general purpose keystroke/mouse recorders available on the
net.  If you have an old Win3.1 installation I think that the Win3.1
Recorder program still worked way back in the Win95 days.  Dunno how it
would go with new operating systems.

Ian Wilson