<snip>
> ... How about providing more
> detailed documentation for Protel, or providing user-friendly tools to
allow
> customer development of Protel add-ons. ...
<snip>

> Daniel Webster

Altium have provided SDK files for those who want to create their own addon
servers, and I have created, and released, some myself.

However, there is an associated NDA which prevents me (or anyone else who
has downloaded these) from saying too much about the SDK files. But it is
public knowledge that you also need to have a copy of Delphi 5 (plus of
course the knowledge of how to use this) in order to create any addon
servers.

Ian Wilson and I have had intentions (for some time) of releasing an addon
server which could be used to invert PCB files (i.e. put top side components
on the bottom side, and vice versa). Consider reading between the lines as
to why we have not released a final version yet...

Regards,
Geoff Harland.
E-Mail Disclaimer