I wanted to point out a little mistake I made earlier. I thought I was
denied because of my interpretation of the message Protel sent me. The
manager of the beta program reads this lists and replied to my post. I was
in fact accepted as a beta tester, but I didn't read it correctly. Here it
is:

> We have accepted your membership request and we will be in contact again
> when we have a project that requires your skills.

I read it as "they got my request, but didn't need me now. They would
contact me (maybe) in the future."

Sorry!!! :)

Tony