--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: >
> Don Ingram wrote:
>
> >I don't accept that the solution to this is to move
> to another product. We
> >have spent a hell of a lot of blood, sweat & tears
> over the years while
> >trying to turn out a living with this product.
>
> That is exactly it !!
> Perhaps we should all buy some Altium shares and
> show up at their general
> meeting of shareholders. :-)

Well you dont have to buy shares.. you have them
already.. its called protel 99SE.. of course you can't
go to a share holders meeting.. but if enough
customers get together they can influence the
shareholders decision.. power to the people and all
that.. :).

Remember this isn't microsoft.. Protel doesn't have
the market share that they can ignore a majority of
its users.. and a majority isn't as large as
microsofts majority :)

but it will take a majority to say we don't change
from Protel 99SE till you remove ATS or reduce the
fees to $xxx.xx .

BTW I'm also a contractor.. or was for several years..
and for me its 5k a year.. or one months income