Rene wrote:
When I have a question I want it answered
> immediately, so I pick up the phone and call a colleague.

Since the introduction of this forum, I have had almost all of my questions,
and problems resolved by colleagues on this media.   I would hope that the
ATS program would  include support to either TechServe  directly  or a
comparable forum in which ideas can be exchanged .  They could take out a
small portion of the ATS money to support this.    Just a  suggestion

Several months ago someone discovered that the IPC 356 format was available
as a testpoint output.  I wanted to post some feed back since I have been
using it on several designs.  I have asked board houses to inform me if
there were any problems with the netlist after receiving it,  To Date I have
not received any complaints from board houses that the format or information
contained was in error.   Just wanted to post this.

Mike Reagan
EDSI
Frederick  MD