A new addon server is being develop by desktop-eda. This will allow,
apparently, the interface with mechanical 3d modelling and pcb 3d
modelling. Full control of the 3d-ing etc.

Dont quote me on this though.

Wayne Trow

                    "Tony Karavidas"

                    <tony@encoreelectr       To:     "Protel EDA Forum"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    onics.com>               cc:

                                             Subject:     Re: [PEDA] Using 3D and a 3D
bug...
                    15/11/01 08:49

                    Please respond to

                    "Protel EDA Forum"

You cannot currently. I say currently because I HOPE Protel does something
useful with this feature. We've been waiting to see for a couple years now.

Tony