At 05:42 PM 11/28/01 +0100, Tommy Åkesson wrote:
>But my main problem that startet all this was:
>When I pour polygon it pour all over the components, have checkt
>" connect to net" "and remove dead cupper".
>It did not do this in beginning of my work.
>
>Any ideas??

When "remove dead copper" is checked, all copper in the polygon pour that
is not connected to a pad with the net in question, or maybe a via (there
is a little weird behavior here, about which I recently wrote), will be
removed. If there is no connected copper, the whole polygon disappears.

It may be a good idea to pour a polygon, when there is any doubt, without
dead copper removal turned on. Then verify that there are connected pads,
perhaps use highlight connected copper from a pad in your net to verify
that the polygon tracks have been connected.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Abdulrahman Lomax
Easthampton, Massachusetts USA