Yep, you are right and I'm wrong, it seems I need to learn to read - Doh!!!

To paraphrase the misread line in the flyer:-
"Existing users will get ATS-*LEVEL* support as part of their existing
license"

If of course means that we don't automatically get ATS, nor the next release
without
payment.

I (painfully) agree that their methods are reasonable, we too would expect
to get
paid for a great deal of engineering effort.

I wonder what they are going to do about the host of known bugs in 99se, can
we
expect a service pack shortly after the next release?

I'm going to have trouble telling my management that they have to spend a
couple grand
updating a piece of software that has cost the company many delays and much
wasted time
(never mind money), simply to replace it with a new version that may
introduce more problems
and not directly address any of the original ones.

Jason.