Layer specific keepouts have been a recent topic but I wonder if anyone has
discovered that you can assign a net to a layer specific keepout?

I have this board that is mounted to 10mm bosses on an aluminium chassis,
and the screw head is smaller (~6mm) allowing different clearances on top
and bottom.  Obviously I don't want to run tracks on the bottom side of the
board where the mounts are, so I placed a bottom keepout circle/arc.  I do
however wish to pour a GND polygon which includes these mounting holes.  I
simply assigned the net GND to the keepout circle and it's so simple it
works!  All other bottom tracks cause a (wanted) DRC error, and the GND
polygon pours right over the keepout arc as if it wasn't there.  I tried all
other permutations with nets/polygons etc and it all works as expected.

I hope this is of use to someone else.

Cheers,
Brendon.