> Folks,
>
> Could someone help me. I want to measure the length of a net on a PCB,
> and I cannot for the life of me, remember a way to easily do this?

Colin,
You have to add "Measure Selected" to one of your menus.   I made it a Hot
Key.    Im not the best at describing the sequence for adding  it on your
menu.  I remember  clicking on the arrow that is pointing down all the way
in the left top corner of pcb and playing with it until I hacked or found my
way around.
Perhaps someone here knows the real sequence, I never read the book. if I
did I have a short memory.

After it is added to the menu or Hot keyed,   select net, or connection and
measure.

Mike Reagan