You're welcome!

That's one point I've brought up here before. Why would Protel remove the
ability to import a version that it could once import? If there is ANYTHING
positive to say about code bloat would be to keep legacy functions around
indefinately. I'm sure they didn't need the 20kB of executable this wound
have added to P99SE. :)

Tony