Michael,

This 'lil project of yours raised an eyebrow over here, so I decided to ask
my favorite prototype house if they could do this... and they said "sure"
So, you might want to give these guys a call.
I've had really good luck with them both on quality and prices, and I don't
usually go around plugging boardshops.  Disclaimer:  I have never asked
them to do anything like this :)

Prototron Southwest
520-745-8515
www.prototron.com

Good luck,

Frank

At 10:34 AM 12/21/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>mr. lomax:
>
>thank you for your comments.  if a single board is unobtainable
>or way too pricey, i will do like you say and sandwich two 63mil
>boards onto a core.  i've posted another email on why i'd like
>to avoid this.
>
>is the 1-to-3 relationship between via width and via depth the
>same for a thruhole pad?
>
>thanks, miker

Frank Gilley
Dell-Star Technologies