Sean,
Meetings are a great idea, not just to put a face to the email, but usually
a whole lot
of great networking goes on. It is usually a wonderful forum to exchange
ideas
on using this tool. I have always come a way from these type of meetings
with great ideas
both given and taken. I would attend one pretty much anywhere in New England
and
as far south as Maryland if need be.
I did start the Northeast users group for VeriBest because there was not one
east of the Mississippi, and I organised a couple meetings. Which were very
well attended as a success. But shortly after that I changed jobs and was
not using that tool anymore so I had to step down from that.
I guess since you are the one suggesting this you are automatically elected
to organize it.
At least that was how it worked with VeriBest.
We had both of those meetings in one of our companies conference rooms to
keep
costs down.
Though should you or anyone else need some help or if no one else steps up
the plate I would be willing to lend a hand. It appears there might be a
good concentration of
users up in Mass. area. Find the greatest concentration and kinda center it
from that.
Bob
I'm in CT
Robert M. Wolfe, C.I.D.