At 07:41 AM 1/2/2002 -0500, Sean James wrote:
>If anybody in and around the Worcester area is interested in having a
>meeting, contact me through my regualr e-mail, and not the forum. We'll have
>to work out the logistics, etc.
>Sean James
>PCB Designer
>Telecast Fiber Systems, Inc.
>102 Grove Street
>Worcester, MA 01605
>(TEL) 508.754.4858 x33
>(FAX) 413.541.6170

I have created a mailing list, [EMAIL PROTECTED], for the
purpose of facilitating meetings and local activities in the Massachusetts
area (though users from other states would be, I presume, quite welcome.)

I have already arranged for invitations to the list to be sent to the three
persons other than myself in this area who responded to this post, and I
will be contacting Mr. James directly.

If any Protel users in other areas wish to set up a corresponding list, I'd
be glad to facilitate it (it takes a couple of minutes); in this way, it
will be easy to find local user groups or to form them.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Abdulrahman Lomax
Easthampton, Massachusetts USA