On Wed, 26 Dec 2001 21:00:26 -0800, you wrote:

>I'm using P99SE-SP6 and this used to work. Now it doesn't select a known
>hole size. Anyone have any comments?

The hole size editor has always been buggy with rounding problems.

>From memory the problem is like you have 10 holes 1.0000mm and 10 holes
0.9999mm the selection list will only show 10 1.0000mm holes.

The holes are considered to be different but text to go into the selection
list is rounded to the same value and the list ignores attempts to add a
value already present so you only see and can only change one set of these
similar sized holes.

If you are lucky you will get the 0.9999mm set which you can edit to be the
1.000mm (they already appear to be) and suddenly the list will show all 20
holes.

If you can't do that you will have to manually select and edit the similar
hole sizes to be identical and use the hole size editor after that.

I have had a lot of trouble with this problem I suspect with old PCBs and
footprints created in the 16 bit versions which could not represent metric
hole sizes with the same precision.

>From your vague description I don't know if that is actually your problem,
but, something for you and others to keep in mind anyway.

Cheers, Terry.