On Fri, 28 Dec 2001 22:57:31 -0800, you wrote:

>Vague description? It was simple, accurate, and to the point. It didn't
>work.

>I didn't say a hole kinda sorta near a particular size wasn't selected. I
>said a "known hole size" couldn't be selected.

And did that mean a hole size that you knew was on the PCB ...

a) didn't appear in the hole size editor list?
b) did appear in the hole size list but could not be highlighted with mouse
or keyboard?
c) did appear, could be highlighted but the edit button was disabled?
d) did appear, could be highlighted, the edit button worked but didn't
actually modify the associated holes?

Or any number of more bizarre possible interpretations such as the mouse
turned round and bit your hand every time you tried to click on the "known"
hole size in the list?

>Anyway, I just "reloaded the holesize.bas file and it's fine now.

I don't have a holesize.bas on my system. The hole size editor I have
installed is in Hsedit.dll which part of SP6. You were probably having
problems with the SP6 hole size editor and have now replaced it with an old
client basic example program version.

Cheers, Terry.