Sean James wrote:

> Does anybody know of a routine that would completely "flip" a board to help
> with laying out bottom mount smt components? For all you old timers out
> there, this is similar to flipping the whole artwork in order to tape the
> solder side etch.

You could get a big mirror, and look at the screen through it!

You can mirror layers for plots, and I think in the Gerbers, too?

It would then be possible to read the flipped Gerbers back in, but
that would only be good for viewing, not editing the board.

I've just gotten used to reading it backwards!

Jon