learning to visually reverse a mirror-image was one of the
first skills i picked up doing circuit boards.  however, i
still have a hard time verifying a silkscreened bottom as is.
my standard operating procedure on that is to mirror it and
print it out and compare it to the actual board i'm duplicating.

miker

You could get a big mirror, and look at the screen through it!

You can mirror layers for plots, and I think in the Gerbers, too?

It would then be possible to read the flipped Gerbers back in, but
that would only be good for viewing, not editing the board.

I've just gotten used to reading it backwards!

Jon