From:   Brian Guralnick [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Wednesday, January 09, 2002 8:31 AM
To:     Protel EDA Forum
Subject:        Re: [PEDA] WIN XP Problems. WAS: proteledaforum Digest for
2002- 01-07

If you carefully read out this thread, you'll see that Protel does work fine
in XP.
The problem is that after installing & running Protel, Windows help and
support
facility stops working.  Protel still works fine, but if you want the help &
support
facility to work again, you need to re-install WinXP.

Brian Guralnick