Hi all,

I did a design with blind and buried vias (7 signal layers, 3 power
layers), which I had routed by SPECCTRA. All looks fine in SPECCTRA, but it
won't read back to Protel (actually it will, but thousands of errors show
up). I know I have to correct the drill size of vias manually, as either
Protel or SPECCTRA messes this up. But as it looks like now, also the
information of from which layer to which layer a via is defined gets messed
up as well. To rework this manually is almost impossible. What am I doing
wrong?

Regards,

Gisbert Auge
N.A.T. GmbH