From: Ted Tontis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2002 3:56 PM
To: 'Protel EDA Forum'
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Autoroute error message

        The board can still be auto routed with arcs on the keep out for the
border, it just ignores them. Have you run the drc, or check to see if you
have any violations on the navigation panel. What was the last trace size
that you placed? If I remember right that auto router will default to the
last track size you placed.

Ted