You may like to try the following:

1) Check the security code is unlocked (access granted).

2) Reinstall the schematic server (see below)

Go to the servers menu (the arrow next to the File drop down menu).

Select Servers.

Right click on Sch (if it's there, if not then skip to the next step) and
select Remove (Stop it first if required).

Right click in the server window somewhere vacant and select Install...

Find the schematic server (mine is at - C:\Program Files\Design Explorer 99
SE\System\advsch.ins).

Open it.

Find the Sch icon in the server window again.

Right click on it and select Properties.

Make sure On Demand is checked.

Try opening a schematic.

Hope this helps,

Tom Luttrell.