Sometimes when you attempt to update the changes back to your schematics, the
update function does not work. I had this problem ages ago when attempting to
edit data in spreadsheet and it seemed only the first attempt ever worked. If
you did a couple of export/edit/update cycles then it just wouldnt update back
to the schematic. I notified Protel ( this was back in V3.0 days) but I guess it
is not a "core" function in Protel so they can get away with not doing anything
to fix it. Maybe being able to successfully access and edit primitives from a
spreadsheet would give users too much power and control. I think someone also
worked out that there was some sort of hidden 'handle' involved when doing the
update. Anyway, if your first pass doesnt work, maybe try logoff or reboot.

BR Clive

"Georg Beckmann" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 01/29/2002 08:12:40 PM