Don't know of any in the Toronto area, but most Service Bureaus have
"global" clients, and experienced designers are quite adept at asking
the important questions. And most have Autocad or CadKey to help
resolve mechanical issues.

Schematic compatibility isn't necessarily an issue; unless a schematic
is _heavily annotated, a Tango-format netlist usually suffices for PCB
input data, along with the necessary mechanical and electrical
requirements. But ask for references!

Brian Sherer