Any Protel designers in the Toronto area?

Hi, I am a lurker (engineer) that was considering Protel because I work
with a MFR that uses Protel, but I wanted them in the loop only AFTER the
first prototypes were built.  This list has made me realize that the
complexity of learning such a package won't be worth it.
Unfortunately, using the Protel web site and looking for service bureaus
reveals NONE in the area.

Also, how well does Protel work with using ORCAD for the front end
schematics (the up to date ones, not the old SDT) assuming that I am
willing to create library entries for every component to match them.

btw, this list is impressive.