If you find out let use know :-)

These get picked up by our PCB house, who, with our permission, scratch
them off the gerber data. Sometimes they're required in our designs, but
not often.

There isn't a single tool I'm aware of that will spot these, but you could
try a combination of viewing in single layer mode and setting pads to draft
so that tracks show up more obviously. Other things you can do are to
select each net in turn in the PCB explorer and zoom into it to see if you
can see any straggling lines, or if the net looks peculiar in any way - I
use this more to get rid of silly loops.