Nice one Geoff, I usually use the large 90 but the small 45 cursor will also
come in very handy now that I have your select cursor sever set up on a hot
key.
Thanks.

-snip-

> Yes, today is your lucky day. I also wanted the ability to
> cycle through the
> cursor types, and I created some addon servers to provide me with that
> capability. And I have released those servers, on a freeware
> basis, for use
> by other Protel users.
>
> If you are a member of the Protel User's Group on Yahoo
> Groups, visit the
> following Webpage:

_99SE_SP6

There are two ZIP files available for downloading there, to wit:
PcbAddon_6_6_1.Zip and SchAddon_6_6_1.Zip.

Each of those (addon Servers) incorporates a Process which permits you to
cycle through the available types of cursors (and in whichever direction you
prefer). They also incorporate other Processes which might be of interest to
you.

These servers are not self-installing, but I have provided instructions on
how to install these. And read the documentation provided by Protel on how
to customise your Resources (menus, toolbars, and shortcut keys), in order
to access the Processes provided within these servers.

Regards,
Geoff Harland.
E-Mail Disclaimer