Isn't this the third time that this exact message has been posted? I note
that the date on the message is Feb 1st 2002, is Techserv reposting this
message on some sort of scheduled release?

I seem to remember that someone had previously responded to this enquiry as
well.

I have never used draft mode so I certainly have nothing to say, other then
it sounds like a typical "Protelism".

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.
Microwave Products
Tel   (604) 292-9089 (direct line)
Fax  (604) 292-9010
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.norsat.com

See us at Booth 323 at Satellite 2002 in Washington, DC March 6-8.